Reproduction of the pulsed laser radiation's unit energy
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Pulse Laser Laser Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 8.276-78: “State System for Maintaining Uniform Measurement (GSI). Special state standard and All-Union test scheme for equipment used in measuring the pulsed laser-radiation energy in the range of 0.3–12.0 Μm wavelengths.”Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. West et al., NBS J. Res.76A, No. 18 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Dale et al., IEEE Trans. and Meas.,IM23, No. 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Appl. Optics,12, No. 11 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Kubarev, in: Pulse Photometry [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1973), No. 3.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980