Criteria for evaluating the precision in measuring the thickness of films and coatings
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. P. Glazkova, Defektoskopiya, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Boguslavskii and Ya. M. Tseitlin, Instruments and Methods for Measuring Precisely Length and Angles [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Rozenberg, Optics of Thin-Layer Coatings [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Maxwell and R. Glenn (editors), Handbook on the Technology of Thin Films [Russian translation], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Rabinovich, Measurement Errors [in Russian], énergiya, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Sergeeva, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Karikh, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 19525-74: “Fluoroplastic films for capacitors.”Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 17035-71: “Methods for determining the thickness of films and sheets.”Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980