Method for determining the structure of test schemes
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Test Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Vaganov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 19 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Rabinovich and K. A. Reznik, Izmer. Tekh., No. 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Ya. Rozenberg, Introduction to the Theory of Measurement Systems Precision [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Methodologic Instruction MI83-76: “Technique for determining the parameters of test schemes,” Standartov, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Reznik, Author's M. Sc. Dissertation at the All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology (VNIIM), Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.Control of the Measuring-Equipment Uniformity [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Barlow and F. Proshan, Mathematical Theory of Reliability [Russian translation], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Tsibilina, in: Measuring Equipment, Reliability [in Russian], No. 4, SNIIM, Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980