Theoretical and experimental study of a turbulent plasma jet
- 21 Downloads
A computational technique and the results of an experimental study of a turbulent submerged plasma jet are presented.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Computational Technique Turbulent Plasma Submerged Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Abramovich (editor), Investigations of Turbulent Jets of Air, Plasma, and Actual Gases [in Russian], Mashinostroenie (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Golubev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Golubev, Inzhenernyi Zhurnal,1, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Gray and P. F. Jacobs, Rocket Technology and Astronautics, Vol. 2, No. 3 (1964), pp. 25–31.Google Scholar
- 6.T. J. O'Connor, E. C. Comfort, and L. A. Cass, Rocket Technology and Astronautics, Vol. 4, No. 11, (1966), pp. 181–188.Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Sivirkin, in: Transactions of the Kuibyshev Aviation Institute [in Russian], Voprosy Mikroénergetiki, No. 22 (1965), pp. 107–116.Google Scholar
- 8.V. F. Sivirkin, in: Transactions of the Kuibyshev Aviation Institute [in Russian], Voprosy Mikroénergetiki, No. 22 (1965), pp. 117–121.Google Scholar
- 9.V. Ya. Bezmenov and V. S. Borisov, Izv. Akad. Nauk Otd. Tekh. Nauk, Énergetika i Automatika, No. 4, 42–45 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Bulis and V. P. Kashkarov, Theory of Jets in Viscous Fluids [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.N. B.Vargaftik, Handbook of Thermophysical Properties of Gases and Fluids [in Russian], GIFML (1963).Google Scholar
- 12.W. L. Bade, “Simple analytical approximation to the equation of state of dissociated air,” ARS, 29, No. 4, 298 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972