Thermoacoustic effect in a resonant semiopen tube
- 39 Downloads
Results are given of a theoretical and experimental study of the effect of heating the walls of a semiopen tube under conditions of acoustic resonance.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Acoustic Resonance Thermoacoustic Effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Mercli and H. Thoman, “Thermoacoustic effects in a resonance tube,” J. Fluid Mech.,70, 161–178 (1975),Google Scholar
- 2.R. G, Galiuilin, V. B. Repin, and N. Kh. Khalitov, Viscous Flow and Heat Exchange in a Sound Field [in Russian], Kazan State Univ. (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.H, B. Dwight, Tables of Integrals and Other Mathematical Data, Macmillan, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. M. Disselhorst and L. Van Wijngaarden, “Flow in the exit of open pipes during acoustic resonance,” J. Fluid Mech.99, 293–319 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Raushenbakh, Vibrational Heating [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Galiullin and G. G. Khalimov, “Study of nonlinear oscillations of a gas in open tubes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,17, 1043–1050 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.J. O. Hinze, Turbulence, McGraw-Hill, New York (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983