Drying of granulated thermolabile plastics in a vibrorotating layer
- 12 Downloads
Features of drying and storing of thermoplastics were determined on an installation of industrial dimensions.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Industrial Dimension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Antonishin, V. S. Nikitin, O. G. Martynov, and G. F. Puchkov, “Investigation of heat and mass exchange in a vibrorotating layer,” Vestsi Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 2, 63–67 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kataev (ed.), in: Plastics Handbook [in Russian], 2nd ed., Vol. 1, Khimiya, Moscow (1975), p. 106.Google Scholar
- 3.Tekhnicheskie Usloviya (TU) 6-05-1587-74.Google Scholar
- 4.Tekhnicheskie Usloviya (TU) 6-05-1668-74.Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Pikus, L. S. Gimpeleva, and L. A. Koshepavo, “The basic regularities of the vacuum drying of electrically insulating cellulose materials,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,22, No. 3, 420–427 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982