Drying of granulated thermolabile plastics in a vibrorotating layer
- 16 Downloads
Features of drying and storing of thermoplastics were determined on an installation of industrial dimensions.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Industrial Dimension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Antonishin, V. S. Nikitin, O. G. Martynov, and G. F. Puchkov, “Investigation of heat and mass exchange in a vibrorotating layer,” Vestsi Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 2, 63–67 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kataev (ed.), in: Plastics Handbook [in Russian], 2nd ed., Vol. 1, Khimiya, Moscow (1975), p. 106.Google Scholar
- 3.Tekhnicheskie Usloviya (TU) 6-05-1587-74.Google Scholar
- 4.Tekhnicheskie Usloviya (TU) 6-05-1668-74.Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Pikus, L. S. Gimpeleva, and L. A. Koshepavo, “The basic regularities of the vacuum drying of electrically insulating cellulose materials,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,22, No. 3, 420–427 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982