Description of particle mixing in a boiling layer by a hyperbolic equation
- 22 Downloads
It is shown that the horizontal diffusion coefficients of particles, which are found from the experimental response functions obtained using the parabolic and hyperbolic diffusion equations, are nearly identical.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Diffusion Coefficient Boiling Response Function Diffusion Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Taganov, Modeling of the Mass and Energy Transfer Processes [Russian translation], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.O. E. Potter, in: Quasifluidization [Russian translation], I. F. Davidson and D. Harrison (eds.), Khimiya, Moscow (1974), pp. 253–332.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Teplitskii, “The study of the effect of the scale of the system and small-volume packing on the motion of phases and heat transfer in a quasifluidized layer,” Candidate's dissertation, Minsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.T. F. Petrik and I. N. Taganov, “The application of the ‘wave’ diffusion model to the descripion of mixing of a solid phase in a quasifluisized layer layer,” TOKhT,14, No. 3, 461 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.L. E. Krigman and A. P. Baskakov, “The study of horizontal effective thermal diffusivity of a quasifluidized layer of alumina in a stationary regime,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,21, No. 2, 301 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Borodulya, Yu. G. Epanov, Yu. S. Teplitskii, and V. I. Kovenskii, “The method of complex determination of the effective horizontal miscibility coefficient of large particles and of the external heat exchange in a structured quasifluidized layer,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,41, No. 3, 457 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. S. Teplitskii, “The applicability of the circulation model for the description of particle mixing in a quasifluidized layer,” Vestsi Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz. Energ. Nauk, No. 4, 59–66 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.J. J. Van Deemter, “The countercurrent flow model of a gas-solid fluidized bed,” Int. Symp. on Fluidization, Eindhoven (1967), pp. 334–347.Google Scholar