More accurate difference schemes for solving the heat-conduction equation with boundary conditions of the third kind
- 16 Downloads
A difference analog of a boundary condition of the third kind is obtained. By integrating the heat-conduction equation numerically the surface temperature can be calculated with an error of the fourth order of smallness in the size of the space step.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Statistical Physic Surface Temperature Difference Scheme Fourth Order
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Saul'ev, Integration of Parabolic Equations by the Net-Point Method [in Russian], Fizmatizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Yushkov, Transactions of the Power Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR [in Russian], No. 6, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Samarskii, Zh. Vychislit. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,2, No. 1 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Fizmatizdat, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Vitácek, Aplicace Matematiky, Sv. 2, C. 3, Prague (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Yushkov, Problems of Heat and Mass Transfer (in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Academician A. V. Lykov) [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1967).Google Scholar