Heat transfer in an unevenly cooled rod
- 12 Downloads
The method of [1, 2] is used to consider the heating of a thin semiinfinite rod from the end, this being unevenly cooled on the sides; the basis of the method is presented.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Babenko, Common Topics in the Theory of Transient Combustion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Babenko, Proceedings of the Fourth All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 8, ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Letnikov, Mat. Sborn., Vol. 7, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Hille and R. Phillips, Functional Analysis and Semigroups [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions and Operations on Them [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.T. L. Perel'man, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,3, No. 5, 138 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.T. L. Perel'man, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,3, No. 11, 72 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Ya. Shostak and A. V. Letnikov, Researches in Historical Mathematics [in Russian], Issue 5, GITTL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975