Heat transfer in an unevenly cooled rod
- 16 Downloads
The method of [1, 2] is used to consider the heating of a thin semiinfinite rod from the end, this being unevenly cooled on the sides; the basis of the method is presented.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Babenko, Common Topics in the Theory of Transient Combustion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Babenko, Proceedings of the Fourth All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 8, ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Letnikov, Mat. Sborn., Vol. 7, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Hille and R. Phillips, Functional Analysis and Semigroups [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions and Operations on Them [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.T. L. Perel'man, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,3, No. 5, 138 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.T. L. Perel'man, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,3, No. 11, 72 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Ya. Shostak and A. V. Letnikov, Researches in Historical Mathematics [in Russian], Issue 5, GITTL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975