A standard specimen for adsorption properties
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Adsorption Property Standard Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Gershanik et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 6 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Breck, Zeolite Molecular Sieves: Structure, Chemistry and Use, Wiley (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Dubinin and G. G. Plachenov (editors), Zeolites: Their Synthesis, Properties, and Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Subinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Gershanik and M. S. Glikman, Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sokolov, et al., Molecular Sieves and Their Applications [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983