Weighing errors due to weight resetting on a lever-arm balance without prism and bearing-plate separation
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. D. Mendeleev, The Physical Theory of Weighing and its Application to a One-Arm Balance for Weighing by D. I. Mendeleev's Method [in Russian], Standartizatsiya i Rationalizatsiya, Moscow (1934).Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Gould, Proc. Phys. Soc.,62 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Kobayashi, Keiryo Kenhyusho Hokoku, 17, No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.H. E. Almer, J. Res. NBS, Eng. and Instr.,76C, No. 1, 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.B. P. Kifble, Metrologia,11, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. L. Khenkin and I. Kh. Lokshin, Dimensional Stability of Metals and Alloys in Precision Engineering and Instrumentation [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983