Metrology of indirect measurements
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Indirect Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.All-Union State Standard 8.011-72: The State System of Measurements: Measurement Accuracy Parameters and Forms of Representation for Measurement Results [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.G. D. Burdun and B. N. Markov, Principles of Metrology [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Pronenko and R. V. Yakirin, Metrology in Industry [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. Brener et al., Izmereniya, Kontrol', Avtomatizatsiya, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Granovskii, Metrologiya, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.D. F. Simbirskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 12 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.D. F. Simbirskii, Temperature Diagnosis on Engines [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Belyavskii et al., Izmereniya, Kontrol', Avtomatizatsiya, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.D. W. Himmelblau, Process Analysis by Statistical Methods, Wiley (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrectly Formulated Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 11.E. N. Rozenvasser and R. M. Yusupov, Sensitivity in Control Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983