Apparatus for precise measurement of the electron spectra of metals
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electron Spectrum Precise Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Lifshits and A. M. Kosevich, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,29 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.R. W. Stark and L. R. Windmiller, Cryogenics,8, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Voronov and V. G. Filippov, Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 5 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Shilo, Linear Integrated Circuits in Electronic Equipment [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.F. P. Kalyaev, Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Venttsel' et al., Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,70, No. 1 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982