Correlation analysis of random signals with changing delay
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Correlation Analysis Random Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. F. Kozubovskii, Correlation Extremal Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.J. T. Patzewisch et al., J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,64, No. 11 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Dinkevich et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 691866, Byull. Izobret., No. 38 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Dinkevich et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 783799, Byull. Izobret., No. 44 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Zhovinskii and V. F. Arkhovskii, Correlation Apparatus [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982