Radiation from mixture of diatomic vibrational-nonequilibrium gases with nonoverlapping bands
The Integral and spectral characteristics of steady-state nonequillbrium radiation from a twocomponent mixture of relaxing diatomic gases with nonoverlapping vibrational-rotational bands are calculated in the diffusion approximation.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Spectral Characteristic Diffusion Approximation Nonoverlapping Band
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Sampson. Equations of Energy and Momentum Transfer in Gases with Radiation [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Kruglov and Yu. V. Khodyko, “Integral equation for the density of vibrational energy of diatomic gases,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,19, No. 6, 510–513 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kruglov and Yu. V. Khodyko, “Vibrational nonequilibrium radiation in diatomic gases,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,21, 163–173 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kruglov and Yu. V. Khodyko, “Nonequilibrium radiation in diatomic gases,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,19, No. 3, 404–409 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Stupochenko, S. A. Losev, and A. I. Osipov, Relaxation Processes in Shock Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Zel'Dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena, Academic Press.Google Scholar