Role of hydrodynamic interaction of dispersed particles in structurization processes in alternating electric field
A study is made concerning the process involved in formation of one-dimensional periodic structures as a result of hydrodynamic interaction of dispersed particles and the dependence of this process on the parameters of the external electric field in which it occurs.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Disperse Particle Periodic Structure External Electric Field Hydrodynamic Interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Dukhin and V. N. Shilov, Dielectric Phenomena and Double Layer in Dispersion Systems and in Polyelectrolytes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.T. A. Vorob'eva, “Processes of formation of oriented structures in polymer dispersions due to action of alternating electric field,” Candidate's Dissertation, Chemical Sciences, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Dukhin and B. V. Deryagin, Electrophoresis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Stauff, “Pearl string formation of emulsions in alternating electric field as relaxation effect,” Kolloid. Z.,143, 162–171 (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Shilov and V. R. éstrela-L'opis, “Multiple theory of electrocoagulation of lyophobic sols,” in: Surface Forces in Thin Films [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), pp. 35–45.Google Scholar