Method of certifying electrical resistance measures in the audio frequency range
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electrical Resistance Measure Resistance Measure Audio Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. L. H. Gibbins, Proc. IEE, 110, p. 335 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Graetsch, “PrÄzisions widerstÄnde für Gleich und Wechselstrom”, P. T. B. Mitteilungen, No. 1, pp. 26–33 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Nesterenko, Fundamentals of the Design of Compensation Schemes for Electrical Measurements [in Russian], Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Belyaev et al., Tr. VNIIÉP, No. 12 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Kaden, Electromagnetic Screens in High-Frequency and Communications Engineering [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Leningrad (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983