Characteristics of charge transport in the disperse phase of electrorheological suspensions
The role of proton mobility in the polarization and conductivity of electrorheological suspensions is estimated on the basis of measurements of the shearing stress and conductivity of aluminum dihydrotripolyphosphate (A1TP) in transformer oil and of thermal changes in NMR spectra for A1TP.
KeywordsAluminum Shear Stress Statistical Physic Disperse Phase Charge Transport
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov (ed.), Electrorheological Effect [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. P. Shul'man, A. D. Matsepuro, and V. A. Kuz'min, “Formation of bridges of disperse phase particles accompanying the electrorheological effect,” Vestsi Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 2, 130–134 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. P. Shul'man, A. D. Matsepuro, and B. M. Khusid, “Charge transfer by oscillating particles in electrorheological suspensions. 1. Experimental Investigation,” Vestsi Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 4, 62–69 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. P. Shul'man, A. D. Matsepuro, and B. M. Khusid, “Structure formation in electrorheological suspensions in an electric field. 1. Qualitative Analysis,” Vestsi Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 3, 116–121 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.F. d'Yvoire, “Etudes des phosphates d'aluminum et fer trivalent IV, Les diet triphosphates. Pouvoir d'echange cationique des triphosphates acides H2(A1P3O10) · 2–3 H2O et H2(FeP3O10) · 2H2O,” Bull. Soc. Chim. France, No. 6, 1224–1236 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Lyutsko, M. V. Nikanovich, and K. N. Lapko, “Infrared-spectroscopic investigation of proton-containing groups of aluminum tripolyphosphate H2A1P3O10 · 2H2O,” Neorg. Mater.,16, No. 9, 1613–1617 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.K. N. Lapko, V. N. Makatun, and I. I. Ugolev, “Proton structure of crystalline aluminum dihydrotripolyphosphate dihydrate,” Zh. Neorg. Khim.,25, No. 6, 1688–1691 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.J. S. Uo and E. I. Fedin, “Determination of moderated rotation barriers in solids,” Fiz. Tverd. Tela,4, No. 6, 22–33 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Ugolev, A. K. Potapovich, and V. N. Makatun, “State and dynamics of water in polycrystalline dihydrates of aluminum phosphates,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,21, No. 3, 232–235 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Makatun, R. Ya. Mel'nikova, V. V. Pechkovskii, and M. L. Afanas'ev, “Dissociation of coordinated water in solid hydrates,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,213, No. 2, 353–355 (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.I. I. Ugolev, V. L. Shneerson, V. N. Makatun, A. K. Potapovich, and I. A. Shingel', “Nuclear magnetic resonance spectra of N aquo complexes with strong hydrogen bonds,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,32, No. 5, 928–932 (1980).Google Scholar