Uniform boundary layer suction in the slip regime
- 16 Downloads
It is shown that in the presence of uniform suction in the boundary layer the slip velocity and temperature jump should be taken into account irrespective of the degree of rarefaction.
KeywordsBoundary Layer Statistical Physic Slip Velocity Temperature Jump Uniform Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], IL, 1956.Google Scholar
- 2.T. L. Perelman, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,7, 665, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Stewartson, The Theory of Laminar Boundary Layers in Compressible Fluids, Oxford, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.Chandrasekhar and Reddy, Quart. J. Mech. and Appl. Math.,17, no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Leitsina and N. V. Pavlyukevich, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics],12, no. 3, 1967.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972