Discharge of turbulent jets into a fluidized bed
- 52 Downloads
An approximate solution for the discharge of a turbulent jet into a fluidized bed is presented. It is assumed that the boundary layer is divided into two zones. The validity of this model has been confirmed by experiment.
KeywordsBoundary Layer Statistical Physic Approximate Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Shakhova, Proc. All-Union Sci.-Techn. Conf. on Fluidized Bed Applications in the Chemical Industry [in Russian], izd. Khimiya, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Shakhova, Author's abstract of doctoral dissertation, MIKhM, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Zenz, Petr. Refiner,36, no. 4–11, 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Prandtl, ZAMM,5, 1925;22, no. 5, 1942.Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Abramovich, Turbulent Free Jets of Liquids and Gases [inRussian], Gosenergoizdat, 1948.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], IL, 1956.Google Scholar