Errors in the reproduction of square voltages by transistor switches
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Transistor Switch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Roitman et al., Metrologiya, No. 6 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.B. P. Rudnitskii et al., Voltage Instability Meters [in Russian], Sov. Radio (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Petrishchev, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], VNIIM, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.T. M. Agakhanyan, Electronic Switches and Nonlinear Pulse Amplifiers [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Nikolaevskii and D. V. Igumnov, Transistor Parameters and Limiting Operating Conditions [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Polkovskii, Stabilization of Transistor Amplifier Parameters [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ya. Fedotov (editor), Silicon Planar Transistors [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983