An absolute detector for radiative heat fluxes
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Heat Flux Radiative Heat Radiative Heat Flux
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Gerashchenko, Principles of Thermometry [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. S. Kremenchugskii, Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.G. L. Grodzovskii, G. V. Kirilenko, and A. N. Petunin, Uch. Zap. Tsentr.AGI,3, No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Sparrow and R. D. Cess, Radiation Heat Transfer Brooks-Cole (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Ya. Paderin, Tr. Tsentr.AGI, Issue 1612 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Gordov, Principles of Pyrometry [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983