Calculation and design of radiators for the air cooling system of a group of instruments
- 159 Downloads
The article suggests a method of selecting the cooling regime and of planning the design of a radiator for a group of electronic instruments.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Cool System Electronic Instrument Cooling Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.OST4 GO. 865000. “Radiators for cooling semiconductor instruments. Technical conditions,” revision 1–75.Google Scholar
- 2.OST4 GO. 865000. “Pin-type radiators for cooling semiconductor instruments. Technical conditions,” revision 1–69.Google Scholar
- 3.OST4 GO. 208203. “Secondary current sources for radioelectronic apparatus. Methods of calculating devices for heat removal.”Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Dul'nev and N. N. Tarnovskii, Thermal Regimes of Electronic Apparatus [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Mikheeva, Fundamentals of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Dul'nev, B. V. Pol'shchikov, and E. S. Levbarg, “The temperature field of a plate with a local heat source and heat exchange on the end faces,” Vopr. Radioelektron, Ser. TRTO, No. 1, 98–103 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983