Calculation and design of radiators for the air cooling system of a group of instruments
- 192 Downloads
The article suggests a method of selecting the cooling regime and of planning the design of a radiator for a group of electronic instruments.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Cool System Electronic Instrument Cooling Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.OST4 GO. 865000. “Radiators for cooling semiconductor instruments. Technical conditions,” revision 1–75.Google Scholar
- 2.OST4 GO. 865000. “Pin-type radiators for cooling semiconductor instruments. Technical conditions,” revision 1–69.Google Scholar
- 3.OST4 GO. 208203. “Secondary current sources for radioelectronic apparatus. Methods of calculating devices for heat removal.”Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Dul'nev and N. N. Tarnovskii, Thermal Regimes of Electronic Apparatus [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Mikheeva, Fundamentals of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Dul'nev, B. V. Pol'shchikov, and E. S. Levbarg, “The temperature field of a plate with a local heat source and heat exchange on the end faces,” Vopr. Radioelektron, Ser. TRTO, No. 1, 98–103 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983