Applicability of approximate models in calculating the boundary region in dust-laden flows
- 21 Downloads
The limits of application of “single-particle” and “quasihomogeneous liquid” models are established on the basis of analysis of Couette flow for a dustladen gas.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Boundary Region Couette Flow Approximate Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. R. Gorbis and F. E. Spokoinyi, “Physical model and mathematical description of the motion of fine particles in a turbulent flow of a gas suspension,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,15, No. 2, 399–408 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Soy, Hydrodynamics of Multiphase Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.I. D. Larionov and N. I. Syromyatnikov, “Structure of the boundary zone of a disperse flow in longitudinal flow about a flat plate,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,23, No. 4, 646–649 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. R. Gorbis and F. E. Spokoinyi, “Hydrodynamic theory of heat transfer between a stabilized gas suspension flow and channel walls,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,16, No. 11, 725–733 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. R. Gorbis and F. E. Spokoinyi, “Correctness of studying radiant heating of an aerosol flow in a quasihomogeneous approximation,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,24, No. 6, 977–983 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. R. Gorbis and F. E. Spokoinyi, “Effects of gas-solids suspension heterogeneity on convective, combined, and radiative heat transfer,” Reprint 5th International Heat Transfer Conference, Tokyo (1974), pp. 64–68.Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Vasil'kov and I. P. Murzinov, “Two-phase Couette Flow,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3, 42–46 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.O. V. Molin, F. E. Spokoinyi, and Z. R. Gorbis, “Analysis of velocity and temperature fields in the boundary region of an injected gas-suspension flow,” Summary of Documents of the Twelfth All-Union Conference on Problems of Evaporation, Combustion, and the Gas Dynamics of Disperse Systems, Odessa, Odesskogo Univ. (1976), p. 57.Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Boiko, Study of Characteristics of Radiative and Complex Heat Exchange in the Injection of Gas-Dispersed Coolants [in Russian], G. M. Krzhizhanovskii Scientific-Research Institute of Power Engineering, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Quan, “Couette flow with particle injection,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,15, No. 11, 2173–2186 (1972).Google Scholar
- 11.I. M. Zheleva and V. P. Stulov, “Asymptotic investigation of a two-phase Couette flow,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 4, 67–73 (1978).Google Scholar
- 12.Z. R. Gorbis, Hydrodynamics and Heat Exchange of Disperse Through Flows [in Russain], Energiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983