Analysis of the two-dimensional temperature field of a bounded cylinder with a planar internal heat source of constant strength with boundary conditions of the first kind
- 18 Downloads
We obtain the two-dimensional nonstationary solution for a bounded cylinder with an internal source of constant strength for time-varying boundary conditions of the first kind. Optimal dimensions of a specimen are determined on a theoretical basis (for the case involving application to plates), and these agree, with sufficient accuracy, with those obtained from the one-dimensional solutions. Thermophysical characteristics can be determined from the two-dimensional computational relationships which are supplied.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Statistical Physic Heat Source Temperature Field Theoretical Basis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Analytical Heat Diffusion Theory, Academic Press, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. E. Fraiman and G. A. Surkov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,8, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Volokhov, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz. Tekh. Nauk, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, Theory of Energy and Mass Transfer, Pergamon Press, New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Volokhov et al., Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,13, No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Platunov and V. V. Kurepin, in: Studies in Heat Conduction [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.L. L. Vasil'ev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 9 (1963).Google Scholar