Kinematic, integral, and thermal characteristics of turbulent stream of gaseous suspension under nonsteady thermal conditions
The effect of two-phasality and of thermal nonsteadiness on the characteristics of a stream of gaseous suspension is analyzed on the basis of the solution to integral equations of energy and momentum.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Integral Equation Thermal Condition Thermal Characteristic Gaseous Suspension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Glazunov et al., “Interaction of boundary layer at burning surface and nonequilibrium two-phase stream in axisymmetric deLaval nozzle,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 53–62 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Lyunin, Blizzard Mechanics [in Russian], Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.L. E. Sternin, Basic Gas Dynamics of Two-Phase Streams in Nozzles [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Fafurin, K. R. Shangareev, and R. A. Muslimov, “Transient heat transfer in two-phase stream along initial pipe segment,” in: Heat and Mass Transfer in Chemical Technology [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Khim.-Tekhnol. Inst., Kazan (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Leont'ev, “Limiting-value laws of friction and heat transfer in turbulent boundary layer,” Doctoral Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Novosibirsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schlichting, Theory of Boundary Layer, McGraw-Hill (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Leont'ev, B. P. Mironov, and A. V. Fafurin, “Turbulent boundary layer of dissociated gas in initial pipe segment,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 100–105 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.S. S. Kutateladze (ed.), Heat and Mass Transfer and Friction in Turbulent Boundary Layer [in Russian], Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the Novosibirsk (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Fafurin and K. R. Shangareev, “Transient heat transfer in axisymmetric channel,” in: Heat and Mass Transfer in Aircraft Engines [in Russian], No. 178, Izd. Kazan. Aviats. Inst., Kazan (1974), pp. 7–12.Google Scholar