Critical two-phase flow in long channels
- 28 Downloads
Results are presented from experimental studies of the critical efflux of a two-phase flow through long channels.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Critical Efflux
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Gukhman, A. F. Gandel'sman, and L. N. Naurits, “Drag in the transonic flow region,” Energomashinostroenie, No. 7, 10–12 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Fisenko and V. I. Sychikov, “Effect of compressibility on the hydrodynamics of two-phase flows,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,32, No. 6, 1059–1061 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Kutepov, L. S. Terman, and N. G. Styushin, Hydrodynamics and Heat Exchange in Vaporization [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow, McGraw-Hill (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. L. Miropol'skii, M. E. Shitsman, and R. I. Shneerova, “Effect of heat flow and velocity on drag in the movement of a steam-water mixture in a pipe,” Teploenergetika, No. 5, 87–89 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Fisenko, Critical Two-Phase Flows [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983