Semiphenomenological kinetic equation for a small system in a thermostat with a variable temperature
A kinetic equation is obtained for a small system in a thermostat with a variable temperature, the change of temperature being taken into account by a phenomenological nonpotential force of the friction type.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Variable Temperature Kinetic Equation Small System Friction Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Pavlotskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,190, No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Chandrasekhar, Astrophys. Journ.,97, 255 (1943).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Chandrasekhar, Rev. Mod. Phys.,15, 1 (1943).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Pavlotskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,182, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Uhlenbeck and J. Ford, Studies in Statistical Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar