Intensification of heat exchange in tube bundles in a transverse flow
- 12 Downloads
Data are presented from an experimental study of heat exchange involving reticular bundles of smooth and wavy tubes. A formula obtained for a modified Reynolds analogy generalizes published data for rough tubes and tubes with intensifiers.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Heat Exchange Tube Bundle Transverse Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. P. Kazakevich and A. K. Cherednichenko, “Heat transfer and aerodynamic resistance of tube bundles with a latticelike arrangement,” Teploenergetika, No. 11, 35–37 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.Norms for Thermal Design of Boilers [in Russian], énergiya, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.Norms for Aerodynamic Design of Boilers [in Russian], énergiya, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Migai, Improving the Efficiency of Modern Heat Exchangers [in Russian], énergiya, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Reynolds, Turbulent Flows in Engineering Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Kutateladze, Boundary-Layer Turbulence [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Migai, “Heat exchange in rough tubes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Energ. Transp., No. 3, 48–52 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Rudchenko and P. T. Spodyryan, “Air preheater made of wavy tubes,” Teploenergetika, No. 6, 12–14 (1977).Google Scholar