Method of calculating temperature profiles in two-phase annular flows
- 19 Downloads
On the basis of the energy equation, a method of calculating temperature profiles in a liquid film and in the surrounding gas flow is given.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Profile Energy Equation Liquid Film Annular Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Berkuta, I. M. Fedotkin, M. N. Chepurnoi, and V. E. Shnaider, “Laws of two-phase annular flow in vertical tubes,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 9, 855–857 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Hewitt and N. Hall-Taylor, Annular Two-Phase Flow [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Ievlev, Turbulent Motion of High-Temperature Continuous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Fedotkin, M. N. Chepurnoi, V. E. Shnaider, et al., “Hydrodynamics of descending turbulent flow of liquid and gas films,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,17, No. 2, 326–329 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Fedotkin, M. N. Chepurnoi, V. E. Shnaider, et al., “Film thickness in apparatus with descending direct flows,”Pishch. Prom., No. 22, 75–78 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Tananaiko and E. G. Vorontsov, Methods of Calculating and Investigating Film Processes [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984