Method of calculating temperature profiles in two-phase annular flows
- 23 Downloads
On the basis of the energy equation, a method of calculating temperature profiles in a liquid film and in the surrounding gas flow is given.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Profile Energy Equation Liquid Film Annular Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Berkuta, I. M. Fedotkin, M. N. Chepurnoi, and V. E. Shnaider, “Laws of two-phase annular flow in vertical tubes,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 9, 855–857 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Hewitt and N. Hall-Taylor, Annular Two-Phase Flow [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Ievlev, Turbulent Motion of High-Temperature Continuous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Fedotkin, M. N. Chepurnoi, V. E. Shnaider, et al., “Hydrodynamics of descending turbulent flow of liquid and gas films,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,17, No. 2, 326–329 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Fedotkin, M. N. Chepurnoi, V. E. Shnaider, et al., “Film thickness in apparatus with descending direct flows,”Pishch. Prom., No. 22, 75–78 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Tananaiko and E. G. Vorontsov, Methods of Calculating and Investigating Film Processes [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984