Opticoacoustic determination of thermophysical characteristics
- 20 Downloads
The possibilities of utilizing two-layered systems of standard and studied specimens to determine thermophysical characteristics under opticoacoustic experimental conditions are theoretically analyzed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Thermophysical Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Rosencwaig and A. Gersho, “Theory of the photoacoustic effect with solids,” J. Appl. Phys.,47, No. 1, 64–69 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.M. J. Adams and G. F. Krikbright, “Analytical optoacoustic spectrometry. Part III. The optoacoustic effect and thermal diffusivity,” Analyst,102, 281–292 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Charpentier, F. Lepoutre, and L. Bertrand, “Photoacoustic measurements of thermal diffusivity description of the ‘drum effect’,” J. Appl. Phys.,53, No. 1, 608–614 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Vinokurov, N. A. Pankratov, and M. V. Robachevskii, “Opticoacoustic method of determining the thermal diffusivity coefficient of solids,” in: Thermal Radiation Detectors [in Russian], Leningrad (1981), pp. 38–39.Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Vinokurov, “Opticoacoustic effect and thermal diffusivity of solids,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,44, No. 1, 60–66 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Lyamov, U. Madvaliev, and R. E. Shikhlinskaya, “Investigation of thermal properties of solids by the method of photoacoustic spectroscopy,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,19, No. 1, 93–97 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Kravchuk, “On the question of determining the thermophysical coefficients by methods of the regular mode of the third kind,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,5, No. 1, 59–63 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.F. A. McDonald, “Photoacoustic effect and physics of waves,” Am. J. Phys.,48, No. 1, 41–47 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.C. A. Bennett and R. R. Patty, “Thermal wave interferometry: a potential application of the photoacoustic effect,” Appl. Opt.,21, No. 1, 49–54 (1982).Google Scholar