Using measurements on transitional vlf routes to find more-accurate values of the earth-ionosphere waveguide
Measurements of Time and Frequency
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Fleer and A. I. Shchavelev, Izmeritel. Tekh., No. 8 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.S. F. Mahmoud and J. C. Beal, Proc. IEE.,118, No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. R. Wait and K. P. Spies, NBS Tech. Note, No. 300 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Himmelblau, Process Analysis by Statistical Methods, Wiley, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Billig and G. V. Pilyugina, Program. Algoritmy, No. 25 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.F. M. Gol'tsman, Statistical Iteration Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Orlov and G. V. Azarnin, in: Problems of the Diffraction and Propagation of Waves, No. 10, Leningrad State University, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.G. E. Box and G. M. Jenkins, Time Series Analysis. Forecasting and Control, No. 1, Holden-Day (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.B. T. Polyak, in: Economics and Mathematical Methods [in Russian], Vol. 3, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977