Thermodynamics of the hygroscopic state of disperse materials
Expressions of the analytical dependences of the specific isothermal mass capacity and thermal gradient coefficient on moisture content and temperature for disperse materials in a hygroscopic state are found on the basis of the expression of the chemical potential and B. A. Posnov's formula.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Thermal Gradient Analytical Dependence Disperse Material Gradient Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Transport Phenomena in Capillary-Porous Bodies [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Drying [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Rebinder, All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference on Intensification of Processes and Improvement of Quality of Materials during Drying in the Main Branches of Industry and Agriculture [in Russian], Profizdat, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Nikitina, Thermodynamic Parameters and Mass Transfer Coefficients in Moist Materials [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Nikitina, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,6, 4 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Posnov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,23, 865 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Kazanskii, P. P. Lutsik, and V. N. Oleinikov, Effect of Moisture on Unsteady Heat and Mass Transfer in Capillary-Porous Bodies [in Russian], Izd. AN BSSR, Minsk (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.V. L. Shevel'kov, in: Heat and Mass Transfer in Capillary-Porous Bodies [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Ermolenko, Izv. Vuzov. Pishchevaya Tekhnologiya,1, 140 (1961).Google Scholar