Existence region, true bulk phase concentration, and hydraulic resistance for an annular flow of a gas-liquid mixture in a tube
- 26 Downloads
Generalized relationships are derived for the basic characteristics of a two-phase annular flow.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Basic Characteristic Bulk Phase Generalize Relationship Hydraulic Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Kutateladze and M. A. Styrikovich, Hydrodynamics of Gas-Liquid Systems [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. B. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow, McGraw-Hill (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.G. F. Hewitt and N. S. Hall-Taylor, Annular Two-Phase Flow [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Mamaev, G. E. Odishariya, O. V. Klapchuk, et al., Motion of Gas-Liquid Mixtures in Tubes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. F. Korotaev, N. S. Semenov, and T. Koldasov, “True gas contents in bubbling processes,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Neft' Gaz, No. 2, 59–64 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Bergles and M. Sii, “A study of the flow states of boiling water at high pressures,” in: Advances in Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970), pp. 30–35.Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Kosterin, “A study of the effects of diameter and tube position on the hydraulic resistance and flow structure for gas-liquid mixtures,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 12, 1824–1831 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.C. Ir. Gazley, “A flow pattern map of gas-liquid flow in horizontal pipes,” Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Inst., Berkley, California, Meeting pp. 29–38 (1949).Google Scholar
- 9.G. E. Alver, “Cocurrent liquid-gas flow in a pipeline contactor,” Chem. Eng. Progr.,50, pp. 449–456.Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Nigmatulin, “Hydrodynamics of a two-phase flow in a dispersed-ring flow mode,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6, 141–153 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.P. L. Kirillov, I. P. Smogalev, M. Ya. Suvorov, et al., “Hydraulic-loss calculation for an adiabatic high-pressure, steam-water flow,” Teploenergetika, No. 10, 59–62 (1977).Google Scholar
- 12.S. G. Teletov, “Hydrodynamics of two-phase mixtures,” Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ., Ser. Mat. Mekh., No. 2, 15–27 (1958).Google Scholar
- 13.S. G. Teletov, “Resistance coefficients in the motion of two-phase mixtures,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,51, No. 8, 579–581 (1946).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984