Possibility of using gas gravimeters for measuring variable linear accelerations
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Linear Acceleration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Lomonosov, Works in Physics and Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 2, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Makarov, Geodetic Gravimetry [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Popov, Determining the Force of Gravity on a Moving Foundation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Mechanics of Complex Bodies [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Kuzivanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk. SSSR, Ser. Geofiz., No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Shilling, Statistical Physics in Examples [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977