Determination of the dissipative effects during sinter treatment of ceramics
- 14 Downloads
The feasibility is established here of analyzing and describing the sinter treatment of ceramics by solving the differential equations of heat and mass transfer on the basis of nonequilibrium thermodynamics.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Dissipative Effect Nonequilibrium Thermodynamic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Haase, Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes (Russian translation], Izd. Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Babushkin, G. M. Matveev, and O. P. Mchedlov-Petrosyan, Thermodynamics of Silicates [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Ralko, “Experimental study of transient heat and mass transfer during evaporation processes, ” Trans. Krzhizhanovskii Power Institute [in Russian], Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Kravtsov, Automated Apparatus for a Composite Thermal Analysis of Clay [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Arkhitekt. UkrSSR, Kiev (1955).Google Scholar