Identifying the thermophysical properties of substances
- 20 Downloads
Schemes (procedures) are presented for identifying thermophysical properties. The schemes are constructed on the basis of the structural analysis of problems of heat conductivity.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Structural Analysis Heat Conductivity Thermophysical Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Arbachauskene, I. Baltrunas, A. Nemura, et al., Identification of Dynamic Systems [in Russian], Mintis, Vilnius (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Kaminskas and A. Nemura, Statistical Methods in the Identification of Dynamic Systems [in Russian], Mintis, Vilnius (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Eichorn, Principles of the Identification of Control Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat Exchange Processes in Aircraft [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Kafarov and I. N. Dorokhov, Systems Analysis of Chemical Industry Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Shashkov and T. N. Abramenko, “Structure of thermal conductivity,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,28, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Ménli, Analysis and Treatment of Oscillation Records [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1943).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Dech, Guide to the Practical Application of the Laplace Transform and z-Transform [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Kavianipour and J. V. Beck, “Thermal property estimation utilizing the Laplace transform with application to asphaltic pavement,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,20, 259–267 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981