Heat transfer under conditions of nucleate boiling
- 22 Downloads
New physical concepts are developed in connection with the two fundamental processes resulting in the transfer of heat from a heater to a liquid under conditions of nucleate boiling.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Fundamental Process Physical Concept
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Zuber, Appl. Mech. Rev.,17, no. 9, 663, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Nesis, UFN,87, no. 4, 615, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Rohsenow, Trans. ASME,74, 969, 1952.Google Scholar
- 4.W. Rohsenow, collection: Contemporary Problems in Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Izd. Energiya, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Forster and N. Zuber, J. Appl. Phys.,25, 474, 1954.Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Kruzhilin, Izd. AN SSSR, OTN, no. 7, 967, 1948; no. 5, 1949.Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Kutateladze, Heat Transfer in Condensation and Boiling [in Russian], Mashgiz, 1952; Fundamentals of the Theory of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Mashgiz, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Borishanskii et al., collection: Problems of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1953.Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Gukhman, ZhTF,23, no. 6, 1064, 1958.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Tolubinskii, Izvestiya VUZ., Energetika, no. 1, 7, 1959.Google Scholar
- 11.I. I. Chernobyl'skii and Yu. M. Tananayko, ZhTF,26, 2316, 1936.Google Scholar
- 12.D. A. Labuntsov, Izv. AN SSSR, Energetika i transport, no. 1, 58, 1963.Google Scholar
- 13.Fand et al., Teploperedacha, no. 3, 1962.Google Scholar
- 14.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, 1953.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972