Flow stability in a plane-parallel channel with one permeable wall
- 20 Downloads
We have calculated the characteristics of neutral flow stability in a plane-parallel channel with injection or suction through a permeable wall.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Flow Stability Permeable Wall Neutral Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Varapaev and V. I. Yagodkin, “Flow stability in a channel with porous walls,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 91 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Eroshenko, L. I. Zaichik, and V. B. Rabovskii, “Stability of fluid flow in a plane channel with uniform injection through porous walls,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,41, 436 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Varapaev and V. I. Yagodkin, “On the stability of certain nonparallel flows of a viscous incompressible liquid in a channel,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 4, 125 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Berman, “Laminar flow in channels with porous walls,” J. Appl. Phys.,24, 1232 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.L. L. Debruge and L. S. Han, “Heat transfer in a channel with a porous wall for turbine cooling application,” Trans. ASME, J. Heat Transfer,94, 385 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Alimpiev, S. V. Kalinina, and P. P. Lugovskoi, “Investigation of hydrodynamics of flow of a single-phase medium in narrow gaps with injection,” in: Turbulent Boundary Layer with Complex Boundary Conditions [in Russian], Novoskibirsk Inst. Teplofiz. (1977), p. 73.Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Gol'dshtik and V. N. Shtern, Hydrodynamic Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984