Flow stability in a plane-parallel channel with one permeable wall
- 16 Downloads
We have calculated the characteristics of neutral flow stability in a plane-parallel channel with injection or suction through a permeable wall.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Flow Stability Permeable Wall Neutral Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Varapaev and V. I. Yagodkin, “Flow stability in a channel with porous walls,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 91 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Eroshenko, L. I. Zaichik, and V. B. Rabovskii, “Stability of fluid flow in a plane channel with uniform injection through porous walls,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,41, 436 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Varapaev and V. I. Yagodkin, “On the stability of certain nonparallel flows of a viscous incompressible liquid in a channel,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 4, 125 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Berman, “Laminar flow in channels with porous walls,” J. Appl. Phys.,24, 1232 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.L. L. Debruge and L. S. Han, “Heat transfer in a channel with a porous wall for turbine cooling application,” Trans. ASME, J. Heat Transfer,94, 385 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Alimpiev, S. V. Kalinina, and P. P. Lugovskoi, “Investigation of hydrodynamics of flow of a single-phase medium in narrow gaps with injection,” in: Turbulent Boundary Layer with Complex Boundary Conditions [in Russian], Novoskibirsk Inst. Teplofiz. (1977), p. 73.Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Gol'dshtik and V. N. Shtern, Hydrodynamic Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984