Measurement of small changes of pulse amplitudes from the dynamic properties of their spectra
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dynamic Property Pulse Amplitude
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Ya. Sidorenko et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 183826; Byull. Izobr., No. 17 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Chizhukhin and V. I. Andreev, Inventor's Certificate No. 470752; Byull. Izobr., No. 18 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Vilenchik, Metrologiya, No. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Lyapidevskii and V. A. Prorvich, Inventor's Certificate No. 593159; Byull. Izobr., No. 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Shevelenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Radioelektron., No. 8 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.P. N. Matkhanov, Linear Networks [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Kondrat'ev et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981