Calculation of the temperature patterns in continuous casting of ceramic components from thermoplastic slip
- 24 Downloads
A method is given for calculating the parameters and temperature patterns in continuous hot casting of ceramic components. The calculations are in satisfactory agreement with experiment.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Pattern Continuous Casting Satisfactory Agreement Ceramic Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Usatikov, “A pure-oxide microsleeve,” Nauchnye Trudy UNIIO [in Russian], Issue 13, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970), pp. 169–173.Google Scholar
- 2.D. N. Poluboyarinov and R. Ya. Popil'skii (eds.), Ceramics from Refractory Oxides [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Gabidullin et al., “Computer calculations of the temperature distributions in continuous casting,” Tekhnol. Legkikh Splavov, No. 4, 50–54 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Veinik, Theory of Special Forms of Casting [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Chalmers, Principles of Solidification [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Dvinskikh, L. I. Kostin, and V. V. Kulagin, Inventor's Certificate No. 390417, “Method of determining the adsorption capacity of materials,” Deposited 25.02.71 as No. 1626645, Byull. Izobret., No. 30, class G01n13/00, G01n31/06 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.P. O. Gribovskii, Hot Casting of Ceramic Components [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii, An Introduction to the Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.B. P. Demidovich, I. A. Maron, and É. Z. Shuvalov, Numerical Analysis Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.M. S. Boichenko, V. S. Rutes, and V. V. Ful'makht, Continuous Casting of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 11.P. P. Budnikov and N. V. Shishkov, “Theory of the crystallization of thermoplastic slip during casting,” Prikl. Khim.,35, No. 2, 272–283 (1963).Google Scholar
- 12.A. F. Chudnovskii, Thermophysical Characteristics of Disperse Materials [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 13.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Mikheeva, A Short Textbook on Heat Transfer [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981