Heat exchange near a front point with stepwise variation of the stream temperature
- 11 Downloads
The solution is given for the conjugate nonsteady problem of heat exchange in the region of the stagnation point of an axisymmetric body with spherical blunting with stepwise variation of the stream temperature.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Exchange Stagnation Point Stream Temperature Axisymmetric Body
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Kudryavtsev, K. N. Chakalev, and N. V. Shumakov, Nonsteady Heat Exchange [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Kreichi and I. Fogel, “The numerical analysis of nonsteady calorimetric measurements,” Teplo-Massoperenos (Minsk),9, Part 2, 498–504 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ya. Bitsyutko, V. K. Shchitnikov, G. V. Sadovnikov, and L. A. Sergeeva, “Cooling of spherical bodies in an air stream at low Biot numbers,” in: The Investigation of Non-steady Heat and Mass Exchange [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966), pp. 143–160.Google Scholar
- 4.E. K. Kalinin, “Nonsteady convective heat exchange and hydrodynamics in channels,” Vestsi Akad. Navuk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. Navuk, No. 4, 44–55 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.B. T. Chao and D. R. Jeng, “Unsteady stagnation-point heat transfer,” J. Heat Transfer,87, 221–230 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Inouye and T. Yoshinaga, “Transient heat transfer near a stagnation point,” J. Phys. Soc. Jpn.,27, No. 3, 771–776 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. L. Sergeev and G. A. Vanitskaya, “Heat exchange between a stream and an axisymmetric body in the region of the stagnation point,” Vestsi Akad. Navuk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 3, 86–91 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Sibulkin, “Heat transfer near the front critical point of a body of revolution,” Mekhanika, No. 3, 65–69 (1953).Google Scholar