Application of the implicit finite-differences procedure for the evaluation of scrap melting in an acid converter
- 14 Downloads
Calculations of steel scrap melting in an acid converter have been made with the aid of a Minsk-22 digital computer and the results are presented here.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Digital Computer Steel Scrap Scrap Melting Acid Converter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Gol'dfarb and B. I. Sherstov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,18, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Mori Katsumi and Nomuri Hiroyuki, J. Iron and Steel Inst. Japan,55, No. 5 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.I. D. Semikin, in: Scientific Works of the Dnepropetrovsk. Metallurg. Inst. Steel Production [in Russian], No. 30, Metallurgizdat (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Bulgakov et al., Izv. VUZ. Chernaya Metallurgiya, No. 11 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.F. P. Vasil'ev, Zh. V. Metal, i Metal. Fiz.,3, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Gol'dfarb, Heat Engineering of Metallurgical Processes [in Russian], Metallurgiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Kapustin, Izv. VUZ. Chernaya Metallurgiya, No. 9 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Glinkov et al., ibid., No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.L. I. Krupman and V. I. Yavoiskii, ibid., No. 9 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974