Problem of the nonstationary state of heat- and mass-transfer processes in binary gaseous mixtures
- 14 Downloads
Nonstationary heat- and mass-transfer processes in gaseous mixtures are considered, and expressions are obtained for the heat-diffusion ratio and for the contribution of diffusion thermal conduction in conductive heat transfer.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Thermal Conduction Statistical Physic Conductive Heat Gaseous Mixture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Hirshfelder, C. Curtiss, and R. Bird, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids, Wiley (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Lonsdale and E. A. Mason, “Thermal diffusion and the approach to the steady state in H2-CO2 and He-CO2” J. Chem. Phys.,61, No. 11, 1544 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.T. N. Abramenko and E. A. Shashkov, “Thermal diffusion in gaseous mixtures,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,36, No. 4 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Aleimikova, O. A. Kolenchits, and V. I. Turovskaya, “Investigation of the thermal conductivity of triple gaseous mixtures for filling incandescent lamps,” in: Investigation of Transfer Processes in Gases, Liquids, and Solids [in Russian], ITMO Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Mashtovskii and O. A. Kolenchits, “Investigation of the thermal conductivity of a mixture of 0.15 N2, 0.10 Ar and 0.75 Kr at high temperatures,” Z = 565/78, UT CSAV, Prague (1978).Google Scholar