Numerical solution of a two-dimensional problem of the transient hydrodynamics of a compressible non-newtonian fluid
A solution is presented for a transient two-dimensional problem of the hydrodynamics of a compressible non-Newtonian fluid connected with the propagation and damping of shock waves in a well.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Shock Wave Transient Hydrodynamic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. L. Wilkinson, Non-Newtonian Fluids [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Charnyi, Principles of Subsurface Hydraulics [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Astarita and G. Marrucci, Principles of Non-Newtonian Mechanics, McGraw-Hill (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Heat Exchange [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar