Heat pipe with a closed capillary structure
- 17 Downloads
An analytical and experimental study was made of a heat pipe with the capillary structure of the evaporator comprising an array of closed channels. Here the results are reported.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Heat Pipe Closed Channel Capillary Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Labuntsov, O. P. Evdokimov, I. V. Tishin, and A. F. Ul'yanov, “Analytical study of the boiling process in small-diameter pipes,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 7, 61–73 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Antipov, “Heat transfer during boiling of cryogenic liquids in small-diameter pipes under conditions of forced flow,” Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow Institute of Power Engineering, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Voronin, A. D. Suslov, V. S. Tarasov, et al., “Heat pipe,” Inventor's Certificate No. 544,852 Class F28D15/00, Byull. Izobret., No. 4, 106 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow, McGraw-Hill (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Shelginskii, “Heat and mass transfer in low-temperature heat pipes,” Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow Institute of Power Engineering, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981