Automatic equipment for determining the temperature coefficient of linear expansion of materials
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Temperature Coefficient Linear Expansion Automatic Equipment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Borzhanskaya et al., USSR Patent No. 342116, Byull. Izobret., No. 19 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Borisyuk and A. I. Fesenko, in: Standardization and Measurement Technology [in Russian], No. 2, Krasnoyarsk Polytechnic Institute, Krasnoyarsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Proshin, Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Vlasov et al., Automatic Equipment for Measuring the Thermophysical Characteristics of Solids [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Karpov, Pulse Frequency Modeling Technology [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980