Experimental study of the drag of a two-phase helium flow in channels
- 23 Downloads
Results are presented from an experimental study of the drag of a turbulent twophase helium flow in a horizontal channel under adiabatic conditions.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Helium Helium Flow Adiabatic Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Kutateladze and M. A. Styrikovich, Hydrodynamics of Gas-Liquid Systems [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Hollis, Unidimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Keilin, E. Klimenko, and I. Kovalev, “Device for measuring pressure drop and heat transfer in two-phase helium flow,” Cryogenics,9, No. 1, 36–38 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. de La Harpe, Lehcngre, I. Mollard, and C. Iohannes, “Boiling heat transfer and pressure drop of liquid helium-1 under forced circulation in a helically coiled tube,” Adv. Cryog. Eng.,14, 170–177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Deev, Yu. V. Gordeev, and A. I. Pridantsev, “Drag in the forced movement of a two-phase helium flow in channels,” At. Energ.,42, 339–340 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Petukhov, V. M. Zhukov, and V. M. Shil'dkret, “Experimental study of drag in flow in a vertical pipe,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,18, No. 5, 1040–1044 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Vishnev, A. I. Krauze, S. I. Sergeev, et al., “Study of heat exchange and the hydrodynamics of helium for cooling superconductors,” Collection of Documents of the Conference: Equipping the Cryogenic Systems of Superconducting and Cryoresistive Electrical Transmission Lines and Machinery with Superconducting Windings, Bratislava, Czechoslovak Socialist Republic (1978), pp. 96–122.Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Vishnev, Ya. G. Vinokur, O. A. Sedov, et al., “Study of certain questions on the boiling of helium,” in: Sixth All-Union Conference on Two-Phase Flow in Elements of Power Plants and Machinery, Summary of Documents, TsKTI (Central Scientific-Research, Planning, and Design Institute of Boilers and Turbines), Leningrad (1978), pp. 75–77.Google Scholar
- 9.N. V. Tarasova, “Drag in the boiling of water and a steam-water mixture in heated pipes and annular channels,” Tr. Tsentr. Nauchno-Issled. Proektno-Konstr. Kotloturbinnyi Inst., No. 59, 47–58 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983