Experimental study of the drag of a two-phase helium flow in channels
Results are presented from an experimental study of the drag of a turbulent twophase helium flow in a horizontal channel under adiabatic conditions.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Helium Helium Flow Adiabatic Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Kutateladze and M. A. Styrikovich, Hydrodynamics of Gas-Liquid Systems [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Hollis, Unidimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Keilin, E. Klimenko, and I. Kovalev, “Device for measuring pressure drop and heat transfer in two-phase helium flow,” Cryogenics,9, No. 1, 36–38 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. de La Harpe, Lehcngre, I. Mollard, and C. Iohannes, “Boiling heat transfer and pressure drop of liquid helium-1 under forced circulation in a helically coiled tube,” Adv. Cryog. Eng.,14, 170–177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Deev, Yu. V. Gordeev, and A. I. Pridantsev, “Drag in the forced movement of a two-phase helium flow in channels,” At. Energ.,42, 339–340 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Petukhov, V. M. Zhukov, and V. M. Shil'dkret, “Experimental study of drag in flow in a vertical pipe,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,18, No. 5, 1040–1044 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Vishnev, A. I. Krauze, S. I. Sergeev, et al., “Study of heat exchange and the hydrodynamics of helium for cooling superconductors,” Collection of Documents of the Conference: Equipping the Cryogenic Systems of Superconducting and Cryoresistive Electrical Transmission Lines and Machinery with Superconducting Windings, Bratislava, Czechoslovak Socialist Republic (1978), pp. 96–122.Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Vishnev, Ya. G. Vinokur, O. A. Sedov, et al., “Study of certain questions on the boiling of helium,” in: Sixth All-Union Conference on Two-Phase Flow in Elements of Power Plants and Machinery, Summary of Documents, TsKTI (Central Scientific-Research, Planning, and Design Institute of Boilers and Turbines), Leningrad (1978), pp. 75–77.Google Scholar
- 9.N. V. Tarasova, “Drag in the boiling of water and a steam-water mixture in heated pipes and annular channels,” Tr. Tsentr. Nauchno-Issled. Proektno-Konstr. Kotloturbinnyi Inst., No. 59, 47–58 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983