Use of the semimoment method to solve the shock layer radiative heat-transfer problem
- 17 Downloads
A method is proposed for calculating heat transfer by radiation in a viscous shock layer, based on the of the semimoment method and the method of quasilinearization.
KeywordsRadiation Heat Transfer Statistical Physic Shock Layer Viscous Shock Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Anfimov and V. P. Shari, “Solution of the system of equations of motion of a selectively radiating gas in a shock layer,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3, 18–25 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Sherman, “Moment methods in radiative transfer problems,” JQSRT,7, 89–1091 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gorskii and S. T. Surzhikov, “Use of the quasilinearization method to solve the equations of the boundary layer with strong blowing,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 11, 179–181 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Rumynskii and V. P. Churkin, “Hypersonic flow of a viscous radiating gas over blunt bodies,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,14, No. 6, 1553–1570 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Suslov, “Multicomponent diffusion and heat transfer in flow of an ionized gas in chemical equilibrium over a body,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 53–59 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982