Investigation of the transfer properties of a stream in a heat exchanger with spiral tubes
- 73 Downloads
The article demonstrates the possibility of measuring the effective diffusion coefficients and intensities of turbulence in bundles of spiral tubes by the method of diffusion from a point source; relationships for calculating these magnitudes were obtained.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Diffusion Coefficient Heat Exchanger Point Source Effective Diffusion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Vilemas, B. A. Chesna, and V. Yu. Survila, Heat Transfer in Gas-Cooled Annular Channels [in Russian], Mokslas, Vilnius (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R. R. Varshkyavichyus, Yu. V. Vilemas, and P. S. Poshkas, “The hydraulic resistance of bundles of profiled spiral tubes in a transverse gas stream,” Tr. Akad. Nauk LitSSR, Seriya B,6(103), 55–61 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Dzyubenko, “Investigation of the velocity and temperature fields in the intertube space of a heat exchanger with a twist of the stream,” in: Inter-University Collection of Scientific Papers: Present-Day Problems of Hydrodynamics and Heat Exchange in Elements of Power Installations and in Cryogenics [in Russian], Issue 8, Izdatel'stvo VZMI, Moscow (1979), pp. 93–104.Google Scholar
- 4.J. O. Hinze, Turbulence, McGraw-Hill (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Dzyubenko, “Interchannel mixing of heat carrier in bundles of finned rods,” Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,37, No. 5, 777–783 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Abramovich, The Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar